Wheaton, Maryland
2.0
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

This review is to the driver I had today on Megabus. Leaving from Hampton Va in route to Washington Dc on 12/2/2015 at 1630. I didn't get his name for it was so long on his sweater and his African accent was very thick, but I did catch his unprofessionalism. Is it me or are they supposed to load the bus with your bags? This driver refused to load my stroller and this was the only thing I was putting in the undercarriage. He told me to load it myself like everyone else was doing. We went back and forth until a very nice passenger offered to load it for me. I'm not sure if he is new to the program for he was very flustered and anxious.

This is not customer service sir.

I'm calling Megabus to complain to his boss as soon as I get off of this ride! *** of their year award goes to!!

LookWhosTalkingNow wrote the review because of poor customer service at Megabus and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Megabus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Megabus and megabus bus service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments