1.1
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Hello Megabus company, I'm writing you to let you know how horrible your company is overall.Your customer service suck ***, Everything about ya suck tf.

I payed for my ticket, reach at the bus station as I waited for this bus and it never came. I got an email saying they gonna be 90-120 minutes late...ok fine. I waited waited!! No *** bus!

Remind you it was freezing outside waiting for this *** *** bus,so I decided to call and complain because it was more then 120 minutes late now. They telling me that how they can't help me, u can't help me but you trying to keep my money. It's not my fault your company sucks or can't get your stuff together. At this point there was nothing I could do and I couldn't stand in the cold any longer therefore I left the bus station and took another bus home.

I had to pay another money out my packet that I don't have after paying $25 for me and $25 for my boyfriend to take your bus. UNBELIEVABLE MAN! I'm *** mad because I never see a company operate like this one before and I can't believe ya still in business.

Customers if you are reading this think twice about even purchasing a ticket because they like to SELL your money, that's the only thing they good at.This is my first and last time, worse *** experience ever!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Megabus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Megabus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Megabus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1268306

I had problems with them also many time.The drivers a rude and disrespectful.

I wrote the Better Buere, the State Attorney , wrote the Chicago Tribune, Called the corporate office and channel Seven news. This needs to go Viral. If people will get together and stop ✋ paying there money and stop riding the Mega Bus things will change. There are other Transportation that's not so expensive and have good service.

People please keep complaining on them and STOP!!!!

Riding with that company.To be trouthful, eventually someone is going to get hurt