Megabus Bus Service Review

9 of 748 Megabus reviews

I have rode the Megabus 15+ times now and this will be my last.The main reason I chose megabus originally was due to it being cheap and decently convient.

The reason I will not ride megabus again is because out of 15+times riding the bus they have been late 10 or more of these times the Cleveland browns have a better chance of winning the Super Bowl than megabus actually showing up when they're suppose to.The second time I rode the bus they were nearly three hours late and I should have stopped then however I didn't and today I waited an hour in a half in -3 degree weather and when you attempt to call megabus they can never give you an estimated time of when they will arrive.

Long story short megabus Is the least reliable company I have ever came across with extremely terrible customer service as well as almost NEVER being on time.0/5 stars

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Transport
review #973900

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Megabus? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 748 Megabus reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.