1.8
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I have rode the Megabus 15+ times now and this will be my last.The main reason I chose megabus originally was due to it being cheap and decently convient.

The reason I will not ride megabus again is because out of 15+times riding the bus they have been late 10 or more of these times the Cleveland browns have a better chance of winning the Super Bowl than megabus actually showing up when they're suppose to.The second time I rode the bus they were nearly three hours late and I should have stopped then however I didn't and today I waited an hour in a half in -3 degree weather and when you attempt to call megabus they can never give you an estimated time of when they will arrive.

Long story short megabus Is the least reliable company I have ever came across with extremely terrible customer service as well as almost NEVER being on time.0/5 stars

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of megabus bus service from Megabus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Megabus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Megabus for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments