Product: Megabus Bus Service Clear all filters (0 of 860 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Megabus - Ticket

Bus was late missed bus
Reply to reviews
My letter to megabus: On Saturday, January 12th, I was scheduled to leave the Anaheim bus station to San Jose, California at 2 pm. We left the station around 4:45 pm. I was at your station by 1:45 since your instructions say to be there 15 minutes before. That means...

Megabus - Bus is not here on time

Bus is still not here . 25 minutes late and Customerservice says they don’t have any information
Show

Megabus - If there are 2 buses there aboutvthe same time why would you all the bus leave knowing that people would be connecting. Just 4 minutes apart that is stupid as ***

Yes I am pissed customer thanks for putting it that way.
4.7
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Megabus - The worst

We arrives at the orlando station in samora street. They moved the station 20 minutes away without notifying the passaangers. As a result we missed the bus and the staff told us we had to pay for the next bus. I called the customer service number and was told the same. All the staff ia rude and umprofessional.

Megabus - Riding Without a Seat

I looked down stairs it was full. I looked up stairs it was full. The bus began to pull off so I had to sit in the middle of the last row between 4 seatedpeople.

Megabus - Uncomfortable, misleading, not safe

The normal seats are so uncomfortable that I had to go to a chiropractor when I got to my destination!!! I payed very close attention to their safety video and was told to fasten my seatbelt. I attempted to fasten my seat belt..... but it was broken! Not safe at all! This makes me doubt other things this company has told people. Also, their departure and arrival times are always incorrect. Either to late or to early. Did I mention that fat guy on the back of the bus next to a one dollar sign!? Their prices are far away from one dollar. I will be going to bolt next time.
2.4
Show

Riding Megabus without the General Seating!

I Didn’t have a Seat. The bus was Full. The driver began driving and I sat between 4 seated people on the last row.

Megabus - Angry

The bus broke down on the highway 20 minutes after leaving the station and the driver has given no timeline or details about what is happening. My daughter is extremely upset and we are getting no answers

Megabus - Not helpful

It’s not helpful to have a customer service agent who can’t provide real time info on bus . Bus was over 40 min late and he couldn’t tell us to wait for xx more minutes or if there was a problem with the bus.
3.4