543 views

I routinely travel from Baltimore to New York to visit my sister on Mega Bus. My last experience is spine chilling. I arrived 5 minutes early for my return bus home in NYC and was rudely yelled at by a man who said I did not check in on time. He then told me my seat was SOLD to people in stand - by even though i had my confirmation in hand and the bus was in front of me. He allowed 2 standby people to board in front of me.

I told him he was ridiculous, he then told me I had no respect. He would not allow me to board any more of the 5 busses going to Baltimore that evening (this was 8:30) p.m. He said I was not to board any of his MEGA BUSSES as he yelled at me. I was stranded in NYC on the street corner in the cold rain on a dark street. Forced to purchase a last minute expensive train ticket to get home and taunted by some Mega Bus so called 'SECURITY OFFICER".

DO NOT TAKE THIS MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION, UNSAFE! The workers DO NOT CARE for your personal saftey.

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Bus Service.

Location: Newport, Rhode Island

Comments

yes they are very rude. Not professional at all.

horrible

I had a similar experience horrible company.

Megabus Reviews