Silsbee, Texas
100% full Not resolved

Complaint: Was talked to very badly by attendant handle more poorly by security at the New Orleans for no reason was treaten to not ride bus for no reason by un professional agent and security.Was on way to Orlando,Fl.

Would like something done as pertaining to this matter from upper management next few days and response. Would get you 72 hours then I would proceed to post on all review website concerning treatment as Mega Bus Customer.Complaint: Was talked to very badly by attendant handle more poorly by security at the New Orleans for no reason was treaten to not ride bus for no reason by un professional agent and security. Was on way to Orlando,Fl.

Would like something done as pertaining to this matter from upper management next few days and response.Would get you 72 hours then I would proceed to post on all review website concerning treatment as Mega Bus Customer.

Review about: Megabus Bus Service.

I didn't like: Setting agent and security.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $95
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Submit review