Featured

I'm posting this to see if there's anyone who has seen my carry-on luggage.I left New York on January 12th at 11:05pm to go to State College.

The final destination of the bus after State College was Pittsburgh.

When I arrived in State College around at 4 am, January 13th, I was *** enough to forget to pick up my luggage from cargo then I straight went on a cab to go home. After 5 minutes or so, I remembered I left my bag so we turned back to where I was dropped but the bus was already gone with nothing left there. I made a claim with megabus lost and found center before the bus arrived in Pittsburgh.

Since the bus was going to Pittsburgh, I expected my bag would be turned in as the driver finds it left on cargo with no one to pick up. But I was told they couldn't find a bag. I asked them if they contacted the driver and I was told dispatchers didn't receive anything from the driver, and he didn't turn in anything. I don't understand why they didn't contact the driver BEFORE he arrives to prevent any worse scenario when they actually CAN contact him since they have driver's information and all right in front of them on computer screen.

So my bag must have been dropped in Pittsburgh when there's no one to pick that up. I even contacted local Pittsburgh police 3 times but there was nothing turned in either. So PLEASE if those of you who were on the same bus have seen a Nine West carry-on luggage with black and white pattern, please contact me.

There's my resume in the front pocket with my phone number and address, so PLEASE let me know..Thank you

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of represenra. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lost and found department. Megabus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lost and found department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Megabus.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments