Megabus - Looking for a luggage that was dropped in Pittsburgh on January 13th
I'm posting this to see if there's anyone who has seen my carry-on luggage.I left New York on January 12th at 11:05pm to go to State College.
The final destination of the bus after State College was Pittsburgh.
When I arrived in State College around at 4 am, January 13th, I was *** enough to forget to pick up my luggage from cargo then I straight went on a cab to go home. After 5 minutes or so, I remembered I left my bag so we turned back to where I was dropped but the bus was already gone with nothing left there. I made a claim with megabus lost and found center before the bus arrived in Pittsburgh.
Since the bus was going to Pittsburgh, I expected my bag would be turned in as the driver finds it left on cargo with no one to pick up. But I was told they couldn't find a bag. I asked them if they contacted the driver and I was told dispatchers didn't receive anything from the driver, and he didn't turn in anything. I don't understand why they didn't contact the driver BEFORE he arrives to prevent any worse scenario when they actually CAN contact him since they have driver's information and all right in front of them on computer screen.
So my bag must have been dropped in Pittsburgh when there's no one to pick that up. I even contacted local Pittsburgh police 3 times but there was nothing turned in either. So PLEASE if those of you who were on the same bus have seen a Nine West carry-on luggage with black and white pattern, please contact me.
There's my resume in the front pocket with my phone number and address, so PLEASE let me know..Thank you
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lost And Found Department
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "Got on bus in Mobile, Al. July 19bheading to Atlanta Ga...intercom broke 4 windows leaked and both emergency hatches leaked into customers carry on. Got on coming back from Atlanta..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Look at the photo that I posted, and specifically look at the picture of me and my girlfriend. That photo started out as a 24 megapixel photo. I..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."