State College, Pennsylvania
Featured

I'm posting this to see if there's anyone who has seen my carry-on luggage.I left New York on January 12th at 11:05pm to go to State College.

The final destination of the bus after State College was Pittsburgh.

When I arrived in State College around at 4 am, January 13th, I was *** enough to forget to pick up my luggage from cargo then I straight went on a cab to go home. After 5 minutes or so, I remembered I left my bag so we turned back to where I was dropped but the bus was already gone with nothing left there. I made a claim with megabus lost and found center before the bus arrived in Pittsburgh.

Since the bus was going to Pittsburgh, I expected my bag would be turned in as the driver finds it left on cargo with no one to pick up. But I was told they couldn't find a bag. I asked them if they contacted the driver and I was told dispatchers didn't receive anything from the driver, and he didn't turn in anything. I don't understand why they didn't contact the driver BEFORE he arrives to prevent any worse scenario when they actually CAN contact him since they have driver's information and all right in front of them on computer screen.

So my bag must have been dropped in Pittsburgh when there's no one to pick that up. I even contacted local Pittsburgh police 3 times but there was nothing turned in either. So PLEASE if those of you who were on the same bus have seen a Nine West carry-on luggage with black and white pattern, please contact me.

There's my resume in the front pocket with my phone number and address, so PLEASE let me know..Thank you

Review about: Lost And Found Department.

I didn't like: Represenra.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion