Megabus - Looking for a luggage that was dropped in Pittsburgh on January 13th
I'm posting this to see if there's anyone who has seen my carry-on luggage.I left New York on January 12th at 11:05pm to go to State College.
The final destination of the bus after State College was Pittsburgh.
When I arrived in State College around at 4 am, January 13th, I was *** enough to forget to pick up my luggage from cargo then I straight went on a cab to go home. After 5 minutes or so, I remembered I left my bag so we turned back to where I was dropped but the bus was already gone with nothing left there. I made a claim with megabus lost and found center before the bus arrived in Pittsburgh.
Since the bus was going to Pittsburgh, I expected my bag would be turned in as the driver finds it left on cargo with no one to pick up. But I was told they couldn't find a bag. I asked them if they contacted the driver and I was told dispatchers didn't receive anything from the driver, and he didn't turn in anything. I don't understand why they didn't contact the driver BEFORE he arrives to prevent any worse scenario when they actually CAN contact him since they have driver's information and all right in front of them on computer screen.
So my bag must have been dropped in Pittsburgh when there's no one to pick that up. I even contacted local Pittsburgh police 3 times but there was nothing turned in either. So PLEASE if those of you who were on the same bus have seen a Nine West carry-on luggage with black and white pattern, please contact me.
There's my resume in the front pocket with my phone number and address, so PLEASE let me know..Thank you
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lost And Found Department
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This review is to the driver I had today on Megabus. Leaving from Hampton Va in route to Washington Dc on 12/2/2015 at 1630. I didn't get his name..."
- "We arrived at Bangkok international airport January 2nd at 7:45am for China Eastern flight scheduled to depart at 10:45am. There was no check in sign for our flight and we..."
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Look at the photo that I posted, and specifically look at the picture of me and my girlfriend. That photo started out as a 24 megapixel photo. I..."