53 views

I took the 4:10 bus from Philadelphia to NYC on Friday, September 13th. My first time on megabus.

When I made my reservation, I thought seat 62 had the most leg room (you should specify the seat is actually backwards and there’s a table there) so I brought my back bag on with me with the intent of leaving it by my feet. The bus was about 10-15 minutes late. When I got on I saw the seat next to mine was already occupied and I could not fit my bag under the table regardless of how I tried. I went to go back out to put it in the luggage compartment when the bus driver stopped me.

“You don’t want to sit there anymore?” he asked me. I said “no it’s not that. I can’t fit my bag here like I thought. Can you put luggage here?” pointing to the random and in the way box that was behind my seat that didn’t have one sign saying “no luggage.” He replied with the worst attitude “no, that shouldn’t even be on here in the first place.” I replied “well it’s just a book bag” then when I walked outside he followed me and I asked politely if he could open the panel or if I could so I can put it in there and we can go.

He SCREAMED “WE’RE LATE!!!” in my face.

I told him that he didn’t even get there at the posted 4:10 time anyway and he just stared at me.

This bus driver was the rudest I have ever come across and had no regard for others when HE was the reason we were entirely late in the first place and screamed at me in front of the whole bus. I considered switching back to my usual greyhound bus after this experience, I was appalled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: Can you teach your employees if they have people so much, find another job. .

Comments

about 100 dollars was taken out of my purse when I was asleep on a megabus from new York city to buffalo on sep 8 overnight, even though this is the first time this has happened in numerous trips back and forth to nyc KEEP YOUR MONEY ON YOUR PERSON in a safe place, especially if you are on an overnight trip on megabus

Megabus Reviews