Thinking I was all hip and stuff, I booked a trip to Atlanta from Nashville on Megabus.Got out to the Nolensville Rd Megabus stop -- nothing there but a field.
It was cold, and the field was muddy. My ride tried to park next to the field, so we could keep warm in the car, and next thing we know, cops are tapping on the window, telling us to move, that it was private property. Everybody was freaking freezing! Nowhere to even sit, and not even a porta-potty in sight.
Then the Megabus was an hour and a half late!ooooweeee WHAT'S UP WITH THAT????
More Review Details
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I rode the megabus for the first time the Monday prior to this incident with absolutely no issues. My text shows my 12:30pm bus was to be at the 4th..."
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "The blond puppy is Maggie. The DNA I got back does not reflect any lab. The mother is Lab. I am sending a couple of pictures. I would like..."
- "Taxes paid not returned on exchanged product or added to newly purchased merchandise as indicated by store rep. ..."
- "Legal Zoom is a scam. I submitted an expideted order on May 31 for an LLC. As of the end of June it has not been completed. I got a..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."