Thinking I was all hip and stuff, I booked a trip to Atlanta from Nashville on Megabus.Got out to the Nolensville Rd Megabus stop -- nothing there but a field.
It was cold, and the field was muddy. My ride tried to park next to the field, so we could keep warm in the car, and next thing we know, cops are tapping on the window, telling us to move, that it was private property. Everybody was freaking freezing! Nowhere to even sit, and not even a porta-potty in sight.
Then the Megabus was an hour and a half late!ooooweeee WHAT'S UP WITH THAT????
More Review Details
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a ticket for my daughter through the Megabus website. The address 3801 NW 21st Street in Miami, Fl is not an active departure location. She was at that..."
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire. I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "My boyfriend bought me the my princess pandora ring for christmas. This is now the secind time in less than five months i will have to have it reolaced for..."
- "Hair dresser obviously had little training! Was going to a wedding, told her I was going to a wedding and wanted same haircut I had just trimmed and a little..."
- "I was very disappointed with the quality of my southern motion furniture, within 6 months there were 2 places where the fabric had pulled apart on my couch and love..."