I was treated like animals by Megabus conductor when i was left in the rain on 30 street in Philadelphia yesterday 12/2/14 at 1pm(bus # P844453) and seeking immediately refund of my fare paid megabus.

My name is Isaac Bonwin, reservation #64-5741-120214-M32-1300-PHI-BOS. On 12/2/14 at 1pm on 30 street in Philadelphia, i went with my ticket to board Mega bus #P844453 for Boston.

The conductor refused to allow me and my luggage on the bus, saying, he think my luggage is more than 50lbs.. I pleaded with him that my bag is not more than 50lbs, and should not leave me in the rain on the street. I told him to bring a scare so we can weight the bag, and he still refused. He told me to remove some of the items in my luggage. I asked him and where do i put them, on the street/sidewalk?, and he told me it up to me to decide. He told me, "you can call to get refund", left me in the rain on the street, closed the bus door and left.

I asked someone for help, dropped me out to the Greyhound Bus Station, bought a new Greyhound Bus ticket and got to Boston 11:22pm with no problem or complain by Greyhound conductor with my luggage. I am angry how i was treated and writing to seek an immediately refund without delay and ask this claim your immediately attention or else i will refer the case to my lawyer.

Isaac Bonwin

Please see attached

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Price range
  • What I disliked
    • Treat customerslike animals
    • Poor customer service

Reason of review:
I was not allow to get on the bus, seeking full refund for the amount paid for ticket
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #565007 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Megabus? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Megabus. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Megabus.
Filing a new complaint about