I was treated like animals by Megabus conductor when i was left in the rain on 30 street in Philadelphia yesterday 12/2/14 at 1pm(bus # P844453) and seeking immediately refund of my fare paid megabus.
My name is Isaac Bonwin, reservation #64-5741-120214-M32-1300-PHI-BOS. On 12/2/14 at 1pm on 30 street in Philadelphia, i went with my ticket to board Mega bus #P844453 for Boston.
The conductor refused to allow me and my luggage on the bus, saying, he think my luggage is more than 50lbs.. I pleaded with him that my bag is not more than 50lbs, and should not leave me in the rain on the street. I told him to bring a scare so we can weight the bag, and he still refused. He told me to remove some of the items in my luggage. I asked him and where do i put them, on the street/sidewalk?, and he told me it up to me to decide. He told me, "you can call to get refund", left me in the rain on the street, closed the bus door and left.
I asked someone for help, dropped me out to the Greyhound Bus Station, bought a new Greyhound Bus ticket and got to Boston 11:22pm with no problem or complain by Greyhound conductor with my luggage. I am angry how i was treated and writing to seek an immediately refund without delay and ask this claim your immediately attention or else i will refer the case to my lawyer.
Please see attached
More Review Details
What I liked
- Price range
What I disliked
- Treat customerslike animals
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- I was not allow to get on the bus, seeking full refund for the amount paid for ticket
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On May 30, 2016 I traveled from KL - Perth. I wheeled my custom made wheelchair to the plane door. When I disembarked it was not waiting at the door..."
- "I purchased My ticket for July 14th, and a family emergency came up the same day I was supposed to leave. I travel to NYC weekly for work and I..."
- "Can't get megabus wifi to work again..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."