I was treated like animals by Megabus conductor when i was left in the rain on 30 street in Philadelphia yesterday 12/2/14 at 1pm(bus # P844453) and seeking immediately refund of my fare paid megabus.
My name is Isaac Bonwin, reservation #64-5741-120214-M32-1300-PHI-BOS. On 12/2/14 at 1pm on 30 street in Philadelphia, i went with my ticket to board Mega bus #P844453 for Boston.
The conductor refused to allow me and my luggage on the bus, saying, he think my luggage is more than 50lbs.. I pleaded with him that my bag is not more than 50lbs, and should not leave me in the rain on the street. I told him to bring a scare so we can weight the bag, and he still refused. He told me to remove some of the items in my luggage. I asked him and where do i put them, on the street/sidewalk?, and he told me it up to me to decide. He told me, "you can call to get refund", left me in the rain on the street, closed the bus door and left.
I asked someone for help, dropped me out to the Greyhound Bus Station, bought a new Greyhound Bus ticket and got to Boston 11:22pm with no problem or complain by Greyhound conductor with my luggage. I am angry how i was treated and writing to seek an immediately refund without delay and ask this claim your immediately attention or else i will refer the case to my lawyer.
Please see attached
More Review Details
What I liked
- Price range
What I disliked
- Treat customerslike animals
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- I was not allow to get on the bus, seeking full refund for the amount paid for ticket
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..."
- "Complaint: Was talked to very badly by attendant handle more poorly by security at the New Orleans for no reason was treaten to not ride bus for no reason by..."
- "I was scheduled to leave first on March 27 (06:15) from Liverpool to London and then second attempt on March 28 (02:10) for the same route (an attachment with my..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."