I made reservations for a round trip to depart from Atlanta to Montgomery. I paid $50.50 with reservations to be seated upper deck front row.

When i got my conformation via E-mail it said from Atlanta to Birmingham. I called back to let customer service know about the mistake. They told me that I had to pay an additional $12.50 to fix the mistake that the web sight made. They also rudely told me that the only way that i could get my money refunded was to make another reservation.

I was hung up on twice during this confrentation. After getting a call back from Megga bus to change the reservation in which I paid the $12.50 I was told that i could not receive the difference of the price of the ticket until i made another resevation and the refund would count towards the price of my next ticket and not the $12.50. I was given another seat in the bottom of the bus!!! MEGGA BUS IS A SKAM!!

I WAS CHEATED OUT OF MY MONEY!!! I WILL NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH YOUR COMPANY AGAIN AND I WILL GO OUT OF MY WAY TO DISCOURAGE ANYONE ELSE FROM RIDING MEGGA BUS!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Bus Ticket.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

VoraciousTawny Owl

They did me the same way I got charged 88.50 four times and plus 20.99 to change my reservation but was told dat I didn't change it . these people are a fraud