Featured Not resolved

I purchased a megabus ticket for my son for Sun.Aug 13th from Columbia Sc to Washington Dc and another from Washington D.C.

to Balt.Md to arrive in Md on Mon. The 14th. I forwarded him the reservation number to his phone. I googled directions to Megabus in Columbia sc and drove to the address listed which was Sumter st.

We arrived at 2 am. Bus was leave at 3. The building was well lit but the doors were locked. A man walking by told us megabus had moved.

By then it was 10 after. 2. I called Megabus but a recording kept saying hold on for next agent but no one picked up. We found another person who told us it was at Greyhound station.

I GPS that and arrived at 3:03 and nothing was there. It was closed. I got a motel room and called megabus in the morning and was told that they had moved from that address a month earlier and was located on broad river st. They said yes, if you Google megabus in sc, it would probably give the old address but if you had gone to your email, you would have seen the new address.

I said it would not have occurred to me to check my email. I had the confirmation number from your site once I paid. I ended up having to pay another $85 approx.

for the total trip plus a motel room to stay in Columbia for the next daily bus.I feel that some consideration should be given to me.I should be able to GPS where you are, not where you were.

Review about: Megabus Bus Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

"I said it would not have occurred to me to check my email."

Well there you are. Thanks for helping others to understand they need to check common sense items for the most up to date information.