Featured Not resolved

My son left Chicago this morning heading to Atlanta. They get to Murfreesboro, TN where they waited 2 hrs for a replacement driver who was waiting in Franklin, TN so they turn around to go back to pick up the driver.

So now that he is on the bus and enroute he commence to driving like a bat out of *** swerving in and out of lanes. So much so that my son can't sleep. Now this is a service that says they have wifi and power on every bus. Nope this is my sons second trip on Megabus and neither of the 2 round trips had either.

If thats not bad enough....CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A PIECE OF COMPLETE CRAP. Spoke to Othneil (or that's what he told me his name was) at 877/462-6342 who was so freakin rude to me twice that he hung up on me the first time. I hope these calls are being recorded. Spoke with him and first he lied as if I didn't know what was happening and told me the problem was beyond the bus services control but all of it was in their control.

When asked for a ETA to Atlanta he said "I told you I don't know. Do you have any other questions" Yes the number for your corporate. He directed me to look up the customer service information. I find www.pissedconsumer.com/complaints where I am currently on hold waiting for someone.

Guess what...right now i'm into 1 hr and 39 min but, i'm going to wait. My son is somewhere in the world on their bus that they don't even know its location (I know he lied but that's what my husband was told on the 3rd call). So now these people heading to Atlanta out of power and no internet unable to reach out to their families where they are or an ETA. Never another trip.

Just so you all know.

When the service started we were so excited because you were suppose to be an upgrade above all the other services. I would rather ride my bike that deal with you all again

Review about: Megabus Bus Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments