Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I travel to various states several times a year and never had any issues the way I had with this company. I spent 2 weeks calling to adjust my travel dates and no one could help me and told me their system wasn’t working to call them back.

I did for several days and was told the system is still down. I called to cancelled my tickets and travel with another company and not a single employee was courteous enough to explain the terms and conditions. I was rushed off the phone by an operator. When asked to speak to a supervisor he hung up on me and when I called back another supervisor answered both times and lied to me telling me she didn’t know of any other supervisors on duty.

Clearly mega bus doesn’t care about it customers once you make your purchase. It is also in the terms and conditions that the company can change the terms and conditions at any moment they want.

THIS IS A SCAM. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Customer Care.

Comments

"explain the terms and conditions." By chance do you mean the terms and conditions YOU AGREED TO when you booked? Next time do not agree to the TOS if you are too silly to not read them ,do not understand them or think they don't apply to you.

This is on you.... Your fault...

OK let's have it, the loser's lament... "You must work for them.

to Anonymous #1615832

No.. I was actually thinking you don’t work or know how to read smh