This company just lost a customer that they would've had used them for four years.I tried to change my son's ticket to come back for Christmas break and the website will only come up with a white page and wouldn't let me re-book.

I tried to look up a phone number to call and got one. The person that answered the phone was unable to help me re-book unless I paid an extra fee to do it on the phone. I explained that the website wouldn't work and that I wanted to talk to a supervisor. I got a supervisor, the line disconnected and when I tried to call back, my number was blocked from that number.

I tried calling another number on the website, that phone number didn't connect to anything. I tried calling the third phone number and the person who answered the phone wouldn't help me or let me re-book without the added fee. My son is a freshman and we could've use this company for four years while he is studying there, they lost all of our business.

Terrible company and I will reach out to the attorney general of Minnesota.Furthermore, the customer service people that you did reach were rude.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments