3.6
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I purchased My ticket for July 14th, and a family emergency came up the same day I was supposed to leave.I travel to NYC weekly for work and I use Megabus every time I travel.

I would greatly appreciate if I could use my ticket at a later date rather than a refund seeing how I commute. I have never had a problem with your company and I tell everyone about how great the business is.

Its very comfortable, affordable, relaxing and reliable.If there is any way you can consider my situation I would very much appreciate it and will continue to use Mega Bus to commute weekly in which I have been.

Thank you so much!

This reviewer shared experience about "i missed my bus" and wants this business to "would like to renew my ticket for another date" as the author lost $27. This person is overall dissatisfied with Megabus and uploaded a picture. the best about a product or service from Megabus was bus drivers seem to know the route well. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Megabus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Megabus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments