Could'nt make the registration because i had an critical appointment that i had to attend for my child on the same day.She needed her mental medication and special counseling before i left her unattended with babysitter.

She has a disorder that requires for her to have her medication.Could'nt make the registration because i had an critical appointment that i had to attend for my child on the same day. She needed her mental medication and special counseling before i left her unattended with babysitter. She has a disorder that requires for her to have her medication. Could'nt make the registration because i had an critical appointment that i had to attend for my child on the same day.

She needed her mental medication and special counseling before i left her unattended with babysitter.She has a disorder that requires for her to have her medication.

I liked: None.

I didn't like: Refund policies.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $116
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Megabus Charlotte To Washington from Baltimore, Maryland Megabus "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..." Read more Megabus Customer Care Review from Bellevue, Washington Megabus "I was a megabus and it broke down! The company left passengers on the side of the road for two hours before someone came to fix it. It was 100..." Read more Megabus - Mega Bus Bad Business. New Orleans,La NoN Professional Megabus "Complaint: Was talked to very badly by attendant handle more poorly by security at the New Orleans for no reason was treaten to not ride bus for no reason by..." Read more Megabus Bus Service Review from Pittston, Pennsylvania Megabus "Horrible customer service....bus was late an hr and a half....i left to find another way to get to wedding reception and after speaking to customer service they aid they were..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Huddle House - No good food preparation Huddle House "I order a bbq bacon and cheddar burger with onion ring. 1. The meat burn and dry. 2. No cheddar. 3. Bred hard and burned. 4. The onion ring burned..." Read more