Megabus - "Don't question my authority. I will pull over and call the state troopers!"
It's Aug.25 and I'm on the 4:30pm bus from Jacksonville to Atlanta.
Is there a specific policy that states a passenger is not allowed to sit in the 2 seats behind the driver? I called customer service and they said there is no such policy. I spoke to a CSR named Tierra Wilson, who was polite and told me that it was ok for me to sit in the 2 seats behind the driver, in spite of the driver saying that I couldn't sit there. She told me to go ahead and sit there and simply inform the driver.
There is water leaking from the ceiling on this bus onto my seat and some other seats.
I have a video documenting this. The attaches screenshot shows a STEADY stream of water. Over 1 liter has leaked out and onto my seat and my clothes are wet. It is also leaking onto the electrical outlets.
There is a puddle on the floor where some bags are. Your driver is rude, violently yelled at me for moving to the 2 seats behind him when I questioned him why I could not sit there, stated that it's for "security reasons," and threatened to pull over and call state troopers. Most unprofessional behavior I've ever seen from a bus driver.
I think he's just saving 2 whole seats for his bag.This driver is giving Megabus a bad name and his negative attitude and violent yelling at customers should be documented.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bus Driver
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Never again mega bus is horrible. I personally never have taken mega bus but after the bus driver attitude and careless disrespectful aggressive behavior I don't think I ever will..."
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."
- "Got on bus in Mobile, Al. July 19bheading to Atlanta Ga...intercom broke 4 windows leaked and both emergency hatches leaked into customers carry on. Got on coming back from Atlanta..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "Seeing the price I didn't expect great quality but something decent. What I have received was so horrendous that put me off online shopping. The photos are for 2 dresses..."
- " I was sent as a gift your members mark 30 ounce silver insulated cup. The lead slides up doesn't seal well gets a rim of water on the..."