Megabus - "Don't question my authority. I will pull over and call the state troopers!"
It's Aug.25 and I'm on the 4:30pm bus from Jacksonville to Atlanta.
Is there a specific policy that states a passenger is not allowed to sit in the 2 seats behind the driver? I called customer service and they said there is no such policy. I spoke to a CSR named Tierra Wilson, who was polite and told me that it was ok for me to sit in the 2 seats behind the driver, in spite of the driver saying that I couldn't sit there. She told me to go ahead and sit there and simply inform the driver.
There is water leaking from the ceiling on this bus onto my seat and some other seats.
I have a video documenting this. The attaches screenshot shows a STEADY stream of water. Over 1 liter has leaked out and onto my seat and my clothes are wet. It is also leaking onto the electrical outlets.
There is a puddle on the floor where some bags are. Your driver is rude, violently yelled at me for moving to the 2 seats behind him when I questioned him why I could not sit there, stated that it's for "security reasons," and threatened to pull over and call state troopers. Most unprofessional behavior I've ever seen from a bus driver.
I think he's just saving 2 whole seats for his bag.This driver is giving Megabus a bad name and his negative attitude and violent yelling at customers should be documented.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bus Driver
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Good day turckish airlines! I have very very very very complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I flue from San Fransisko- to Istambul- Kiev and I lost 2 bags !!!!only in 1 week, means today I finilly..."
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "My name is Isaac Bonwin, reservation #64-5741-120214-M32-1300-PHI-BOS. On 12/2/14 at 1pm on 30 street in Philadelphia, i went with my ticket to board Mega bus #P844453 for Boston. The conductor..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."