My wife and I reserved the 10:15 pm bus from Niagara Falls to Toronto because the terminal staff recommended we take that bus instead of the 10:35 Greyhound which we intended to book.The lady told us that the bus terminal closes its doors at 10:15 pm so instead of waiting for the Greyhound outside at night we better take the 10:15 Megabus, so we booked that trip.
We were at the terminal on August 15 at 9:15 p.m. and around 10:05 we were told that there weill be a 45-50 minute delay. Of course we were sent outside the terminal building at about 10:30 where there weere no seats, no drinks or toilets to use. The group of passengers included children and elderly people and it was really tiresome so they were lying on the sidewalk feeling exhausted.
When the 50 minutes have passed and there was no bus, we were told that our bus will arrive after 20 more minutes. We waited and there was no one from Megabus to talk to and we called 911 who told us that this is no emergency as far as they are concerned.
Eventually a bus showed up after midnight.We regret taking this route and we shall always stick to the Greyhound which is always on time and cares about its passengers.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My American Airlines mishaps... On Friday afternoon on August 29 @ 5:00pm, my sister dropped me off at the Mobile Alabama airport for a 6:45 flight with American Airlines (Eagle). Regarding..."
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "I rode the megabus for the first time the Monday prior to this incident with absolutely no issues. My text shows my 12:30pm bus was to be at the 4th..."
- " - service quality was very poor. my lawn was worse than before - bad and inconsistent customer service - no improvement after made several complaints Totally disappointed pictures 1 is the result..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "My order # DM1283517 was made on September 18, 2016. It's November 14, 2016 and nothing has arrived. Should I give up hope? Should I warn others of this scam? Dealman, the merchant,..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."