If you miss your bus no matter what the reason is MegaBus will not refund nor put you on another bus with the money they already have but they want you to purchase a new ticket.SO *** UP
*** MEGABUS Not to mention they leave you outside for over three hours with no stores open, no shelter, no food, no restrooms, no nothing hope you don't have kids.
And they keep it freezing cold on the bus. I wouldn't recommend MegaBus to no one. It was the worst bus experience ever.
You also have to wait outside in the rural areas waiting on the bus.NO GO!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "I called Frontier Airlines after making a reservation online and explained to them that I selected Feb. 20th for a departure and instead was selected for Feb 21st which was..."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "I too made a very bad judgment call. I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday. I borrowed..."
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "Nashua Wholesale Tire was asked to put two new tires on the front of my Jeep and the next day one of the tires rolled off damaging the entire front..."
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."
- "I purchased a Tempurpedic Cloud 11 months ago. Original out-gassing was significant but we survived. Over the past couple of months I have woken several times to severe..."