Featured Not resolved
Level of Comfort

My son and I Traveled from Hollywood Fl to Orlando bus was on time and arrived early.Got off the bus got our luggage I noticed that his shorts were wet I asked him where it came from and he said his whole bag was wet.....

His bag was soaked everything in it was ruined brand new clothes with tags stained with blue dye from his duffle bag.... spoke with the person in Orlando he nonchalantly gave me a cut off piece of paper with the customer service number. NO ONE at the customer service number was located in the USA they all had very strong accents and just keep repeating the same script over and over. Long story short the said they'd investigate and get back with me in 7-10 days it's now been 3 weeks and I have heard nothing.

Can't find a corporate number or anything this company is by far the worst company I've ever dealt with.

My 1st and last time paid $120 round trip only to have to buy new clothes for my son while on vacation.NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Review about: Megabus Bus Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

Megabus Customer Care Review from Bellevue, Washington Megabus "I was a megabus and it broke down! The company left passengers on the side of the road for two hours before someone came to fix it. It was 100..." Read more Megabus - Bus Service Review from Baltimore, Maryland Megabus "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..." Read more Megabus - Worst Customer Service / Lack of Professionalism / No Refund Megabus "6/30/16 - Ordered a roundtrip ticket from Oakland to Anaheim for the upcoming 4th of July weekend. Come to find out my departure date wasn't correct. Naturally I contact the..." Read more MEGABUS SUPERVISOR ACCEPTING BRIBES AND CASH FARES Megabus "I was scheduled to travel on Wednesday May 11th 2016 at 8.45pm from Minneapolis. The supervisor told me that I could not board the bus because I had an extra..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more