Featured Not resolved
Level of Comfort

My son and I Traveled from Hollywood Fl to Orlando bus was on time and arrived early.Got off the bus got our luggage I noticed that his shorts were wet I asked him where it came from and he said his whole bag was wet.....

His bag was soaked everything in it was ruined brand new clothes with tags stained with blue dye from his duffle bag.... spoke with the person in Orlando he nonchalantly gave me a cut off piece of paper with the customer service number. NO ONE at the customer service number was located in the USA they all had very strong accents and just keep repeating the same script over and over. Long story short the said they'd investigate and get back with me in 7-10 days it's now been 3 weeks and I have heard nothing.

Can't find a corporate number or anything this company is by far the worst company I've ever dealt with.

My 1st and last time paid $120 round trip only to have to buy new clothes for my son while on vacation.NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Review about: Megabus Bus Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

Megabus - Worst Customer Service / Lack of Professionalism / No Refund Megabus "6/30/16 - Ordered a roundtrip ticket from Oakland to Anaheim for the upcoming 4th of July weekend. Come to find out my departure date wasn't correct. Naturally I contact the..." Read more Megabus - Disgraceful Service Niagara Falls to Toronto Megabus "My wife and I reserved the 10:15 pm bus from Niagara Falls to Toronto because the terminal staff recommended we take that bus instead of the 10:35 Greyhound which we..." Read more Megabus - Angry College Parent Megabus "I purchased a ticket for my daughter through the Megabus website. The address 3801 NW 21st Street in Miami, Fl is not an active departure location. She was at that..." Read more Megabus - Bus Service Review from Baltimore, Maryland Megabus "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more