The driver refuse to let my grandson on the bus for know reason.The driver made him get on last and refuse to put his luggage on.

My grandson a 26 year old male was not off no drugs whatsoever. The driver was very rude. All the time I was on the speaker phone so I heard the whole conversation. I ask the driver for his name and he refuse to give it to me.

The driver said he was the night manager. I call the Mega Bus and all they said was I'm sorry. This was on Thursday night at 11:40 p.m. Pick up on West Poke Street.

He was very disrespectful, rude and judgmental. My grandson was hurt and in tears.

I as a taxt payer and citizen need this to be address as soon as possible.I will like a refund and a apology or I will take this matter further.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Marcelladaniels123 stated that there is a room for improvement of driver was very disrespectful and bus driver disrespect. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "disrespectful driver" of megabus vehicle driver. Megabus needs to "driver needs disapline" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned megabus vehicle driver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Megabus.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments