The driver refuse to let my grandson on the bus for know reason.The driver made him get on last and refuse to put his luggage on.

My grandson a 26 year old male was not off no drugs whatsoever. The driver was very rude. All the time I was on the speaker phone so I heard the whole conversation. I ask the driver for his name and he refuse to give it to me.

The driver said he was the night manager. I call the Mega Bus and all they said was I'm sorry. This was on Thursday night at 11:40 p.m. Pick up on West Poke Street.

He was very disrespectful, rude and judgmental. My grandson was hurt and in tears.

I as a taxt payer and citizen need this to be address as soon as possible.I will like a refund and a apology or I will take this matter further.

I didn't like: Driver was very disrespectful, Bus driver disrespect, Bus itsself, Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Megabus Vehicle Driver
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Disrespectful driver / Not specified
Preferred solution Driver needs disapline

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Megabus Bus Service Review from Pittston, Pennsylvania Megabus "Horrible customer service....bus was late an hr and a half....i left to find another way to get to wedding reception and after speaking to customer service they aid they were..." Read more Megabus - Review in Transport category from Archer, Florida Megabus "Used megabus for 1st, only and last time besides bus consistently late some rude employees and on 2 of buses bathroom not useable. While waiting extra time for Tampa bus..." Read more MEGABUS SUPERVISOR ACCEPTING BRIBES AND CASH FARES Megabus "I was scheduled to travel on Wednesday May 11th 2016 at 8.45pm from Minneapolis. The supervisor told me that I could not board the bus because I had an extra..." Read more Megabus Customer Care Review from Bellevue, Washington Megabus "I was a megabus and it broke down! The company left passengers on the side of the road for two hours before someone came to fix it. It was 100..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more