468-, 498 W Van Buren St, Chicago, IL 60606, USA

The driver refuse to let my grandson on the bus for know reason.The driver made him get on last and refuse to put his luggage on.

My grandson a 26 year old male was not off no drugs whatsoever. The driver was very rude. All the time I was on the speaker phone so I heard the whole conversation. I ask the driver for his name and he refuse to give it to me.

The driver said he was the night manager. I call the Mega Bus and all they said was I'm sorry. This was on Thursday night at 11:40 p.m. Pick up on West Poke Street.

He was very disrespectful, rude and judgmental. My grandson was hurt and in tears.

I as a taxt payer and citizen need this to be address as soon as possible.I will like a refund and a apology or I will take this matter further.

I didn't like: Driver was very disrespectful, Bus driver disrespect, Bus itsself, Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Megabus Vehicle Driver
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Disrespectful driver / Not specified
Preferred solution Driver needs disapline

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Megabus - Excused absence for not attending registration Megabus "Could'nt make the registration because i had an critical appointment that i had to attend for my child on the same day. She needed her mental medication and special counseling..." Read more Megabus Facility Review from Chicago, Illinois Megabus "On October 7 I had a reservation with Mega Bus the bus was extremely cold and there was no where I could even charge my phone the photo includes my..." Read more Review about Megabus New York To Washington Dc from New York, New York Megabus "Once again Megabus has shown me that they don't want my business. The seven oclock bus to washington dc on May 6th, bus number DDD777 was 17 minutes late. Why..." Read more Megabus - Angry College Parent Megabus "I purchased a ticket for my daughter through the Megabus website. The address 3801 NW 21st Street in Miami, Fl is not an active departure location. She was at that..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more