Regarding to Reservation Number 33-2307-****19-2720R-1130-BRK-TOR

To whom it may concern

This letter is to notify you about a problem I am having with the delay of the megabus that I took from Brockville to Toronto on June 17 2019.

Based on the ticket information the bus was supposed to be at downtown Toronto at 3:30. Based in this information given by your online reservation, which is mentioned on the ticket, I booked another bus for 4:30 from Toronto to London, with another company Grey Hound.

We arrived to Coach Terminal in downtown Toronto at 5:00 pm.

I tried to talk to bus driver, the supervisor on the site and a phone representative on the phone. First of all, rude behavior of the bus driver was unbelievable. They all tried to blame the Traffic of downtown Toronto, while we had arrived to Scarborough station at 4:30.

I was supposed to take the Grey Hound at 4:30, get to London around 7:20 to pick my car and drive back to Brockville.

Because of 1 hour and 30 mins delay, I missed the bus to London, I had to take the next bus at 10:30, arrive to London at 1:00 am in the morning, and drive at night to Brockville. Because of this I missed one working day as well.

I am hereby requesting that you:

1) Full refund of my ticket 67:50 $

2) Full payment for missing one working day, 264:00 $.

3) The most important official apology of the driver.

Please contact me within fourteen days to confirm that you will honor my request.

I have prepared a complaint for submission to the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services.

I will not file the complaint if you resolve the problem within this time period I have indicated.

Thank you for your anticipated assistance in resolving my problem. Please contact me at e-mail: mahmoodafard@***.com if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Bus Service.

Location: 131 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M5S1M4