Petersburg, Virginia
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

On September 17, 2016 I was scheduled to catch a Megabus from Durham, NC to Washington, DC to board a train to Chicago.The bus was due to arrive in Washington around 2:10 PM.

My train was pulling out at 4:05 PM. The bus began overheating outside of Petersburg VA and by the time it was repaired and back on the road it was four hours later. I missed my train and had to reschedule for the following day.

Plus find a hotel room for the overnight stay.I am out of an extra two hundred dollars due to the this company failing to make sure that their buses are fit and safe for consumer use.

Review about: Megabus Bus Service.

I liked: Clean bus wifi rates outlets.

I didn't like: Reserved seat already taken.

2.8
Level of Comfort
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Megabus Bus Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $223
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Submit review

Comments

LadyScot

My truck is babied to the point of madness, and my radiator busted. You obviously do not own a vehicle.

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1220310

This complaint is ridiculous.

No matter how often you inspect a vehicle, things happen.

They are machines and they occasionally break down.

If you want perfection, you should probably get used to disappointment.