Featured Not resolved
2.8
Level of Comfort

On September 17, 2016 I was scheduled to catch a Megabus from Durham, NC to Washington, DC to board a train to Chicago.The bus was due to arrive in Washington around 2:10 PM.

My train was pulling out at 4:05 PM. The bus began overheating outside of Petersburg VA and by the time it was repaired and back on the road it was four hours later. I missed my train and had to reschedule for the following day.

Plus find a hotel room for the overnight stay.I am out of an extra two hundred dollars due to the this company failing to make sure that their buses are fit and safe for consumer use.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of megabus bus service from Megabus and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $223 and wants Megabus to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was reserved seat already taken. Author liked the most clean bus wifi rates outlets. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Megabus for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1221343

My truck is babied to the point of madness, and my radiator busted. You obviously do not own a vehicle.

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1220310

This complaint is ridiculous.

No matter how often you inspect a vehicle, things happen.

They are machines and they occasionally break down.

If you want perfection, you should probably get used to disappointment.