5.0

(This is not a complaint, but actually a compliment that I wanted to share.) I had an AMAZING trip going from Pittsburgh to New York City! The bus arrived right on time and I got to sit in the seat that I reserved with no problems.

The driver (named Tony) was really friendly and cheerful the entire 7-8 hour drive which made the whole trip pretty fun. He told a lot of jokes and all the passengers around me were laughing along. The whole environment was great! I never expected this from a long bus ride, but I would honestly do this again if Tony were the driver every time.

He also went to several rest stops, but we still made it to New York City more than 30 minutes early! Tony was the best driver I ever had and I've been on a lot of public transportation before while traveling and commuting between jobs.

Thank you Megabus for a wonderful trip and thank you Tony for all the laughs and for getting us all safely to the city! (Sidenote: I'm posting this on other websites too because I really want to share how great my experience was!)

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Bus Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Megabus Pros: On-time, Best driver, Friendly, Clean bus.

Location: New York, NY 10007