Megabus - Barbaric Bus Service

411 of 738 Megabus reviews

My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey and was putting their legs up the headrest.

They brought a huge radio up the bus and was blasting out loud.

We tolerated initially. Then, they were tuned up louder and louder to an extent that 4 of us could not bear the decibels!

Despite having repeatedly warned them, not only they ignored us but we were being asked to shut the fu*k up.

I am sure the driver was aware of it but did nothing to stop them/ warn them whatsoever.

I will not take this bus service EVER AGAIN in my life!

Devastated.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Bus Radio
Review category
Transport
review #521754 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Megabus? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
411 of 738 Megabus reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 04, 2015 #1003549

Courtney: what a *** comment. Reflects society today, I am special and you have to put up with my ***.

3 0 Reply
Courtney

Dec 10, 2014 #913755 Birmingham, Alabama, United States

You were not taking a private bus, so expect the spread of other cultures and tolerate it or drive your own car.

1 8 Reply
red19

Nov 09, 2014 #897390 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

you need to understand thats how those woman talk, If you didnt like them, leave. Take a taxi so you dont have to be with them.

2 8 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Megabus. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Megabus.
Filing a new complaint about
×