My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey and was putting their legs up the headrest.
They brought a huge radio up the bus and was blasting out loud.
We tolerated initially. Then, they were tuned up louder and louder to an extent that 4 of us could not bear the decibels!
Despite having repeatedly warned them, not only they ignored us but we were being asked to shut the fu*k up.
I am sure the driver was aware of it but did nothing to stop them/ warn them whatsoever.
I will not take this bus service EVER AGAIN in my life!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bus Radio
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm posting this to see if there's anyone who has seen my carry-on luggage. I left New York on January 12th at 11:05pm to go to State College. The final..."
- "Missred05.firstname.lastname@example.org Im trying to reschedule my tickets ..."
- "At this this very moment I am stuck in the state of Tennessee along with my 3 year old daughter and my 9 month old daughter... We were suppose..."
- "I bought a mima kobi twin pushchair and it's broken, mima kids cannot replace it despite paying £1300 for it! I spoke to checky rascals where I bought the pushchair..."
- "Late delivery,Been waiting Weeks,faulty items,*** Materials,No reply from them.ill not buy again ever.hope to get refund..."
- "I recently ordered the English Hedgerow bouquet for my mums birthday - which arrived promptly on time. However, my mum sent me a picture of the flowers and I was..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."