Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I was supposed to take a 8:25 bus to New York City from Collins cirlcle.When I got there the bus was filled with people while the driver just watched us standing in the cold without trying to come out and explain what happened.

20 mins later another bus comes and the first driver comes out and tells us that it’s not our bus it’s the 6 o’clock bus and he doesn’t know where our bus is. He was horrible and rude and not empathetic at all given the situation. So megabus sent JUST ONE bus knowing that the 8:25 customers would be inconvenienced for hours. The other bus driver was nicer and told us what happened and let us wait on the bus until she got some information.

She eventually told us we would have to wait two hours (hopefully) for a bus, at this point I decide to leave and get a ticket for the next morning. When I called customer service I was told I would get compensated for the full amount but it would take 3-5 business days & they wouldn’t not be able to just switch my ticket date for me. So I have to buy a whole new round trip ticket & save this code for whenever I might need to travel again.

28 dollars down the drain.To trailways I go.

Review about: Megabus Bus Service.