Davenport, Florida
1.7

Yesterday at the Megabus station in Atlanta, my mother in law and 3 step kids were traveling to Chicago. Per Megabus customer service they suggested I make the 6 hour ride to Atlanta to catch the bus We pull up to the address on our tickets only to find that it is for a church and not the Megabus station.

Panicing since the bus leaves in 15 min we get in the car and race to the correct bus station. I was relieved to see the bus still at the station since it was 3:11 and the bus is scheduled to leave at 3:10. They run to the bus to a closed door where we knock to be let on and the bus driver waves good bye to them and pulls off.

I could not believe it!!! Not only will they not honor the fact the address was not correct but the fact that the bus driver waved to us as she pulled off from being parked at the station!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Vehicle Driver.

Comments

SeemlyNewfoundland184

Megabus is a joke I have spent so much money with them, my bags where stolen wasn't paid for items stolen value of $1050.00 bucks also I bought a ticket for March 13 for my daughter to come to Dallas for an audition for Tyler Perry show, got the dates wrong had to pay extra money to have it changed as the date that were put in the system by the customer service person, I called them back to have them to change it to the correct date they said I had to pay them again. you talking about a mad woman. I will not ever us MEGABUS ever in my life, nor any of my family members I rather pay to ride greyhound or another bus company