Megabus - Angry College Parent
I purchased a ticket for my daughter through the Megabus website.The address 3801 NW 21st Street in Miami, Fl is not an active departure location.
She was at that particular location 45 minutes before departure and the bus never showed. After several calls to Megabus she was finally told that that departure location was incorrect and given another location to go to to catch the bus. Megabus did not honor her ticket and my husband had to purchase another ticket for her to travel. He was told the ticket is non-refundable and nor transferable.
This bus service is ripping people off. College students budgets are extremely tight and now here is a bus service robbing them. Anyone who purchase a ticket to depart from M.I.A. Location is going to go to this site and think they missed the bus.
Yes the bus will be on time but not at that location.All Megabus have to do is change the location on their website to alleviate the confusion.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Number of Destinations|
What I liked
- Safe driving
What I disliked
- Refund polcy
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Location Correction is needed A.S.A.P.!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Megabus Bus Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "I'm posting this to see if there's anyone who has seen my carry-on luggage. I left New York on January 12th at 11:05pm to go to State College. The final..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."