Megabus - Angry College Parent
I purchased a ticket for my daughter through the Megabus website.The address 3801 NW 21st Street in Miami, Fl is not an active departure location.
She was at that particular location 45 minutes before departure and the bus never showed. After several calls to Megabus she was finally told that that departure location was incorrect and given another location to go to to catch the bus. Megabus did not honor her ticket and my husband had to purchase another ticket for her to travel. He was told the ticket is non-refundable and nor transferable.
This bus service is ripping people off. College students budgets are extremely tight and now here is a bus service robbing them. Anyone who purchase a ticket to depart from M.I.A. Location is going to go to this site and think they missed the bus.
Yes the bus will be on time but not at that location.All Megabus have to do is change the location on their website to alleviate the confusion.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
What I liked
- Safe driving
What I disliked
- Refund polcy
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Location Correction is needed A.S.A.P.!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Megabus Bus Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My luggage was tossed in the baggage claim room at the airport and was completely destroyed along with my other items inside my bag. I could not zip my bag..."
- "Never again mega bus is horrible. I personally never have taken mega bus but after the bus driver attitude and careless disrespectful aggressive behavior I don't think I ever will..."
- "I was scheduled to leave first on March 27 (06:15) from Liverpool to London and then second attempt on March 28 (02:10) for the same route (an attachment with my..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I purchased a pair of light weight Rockport hiking boots approximately 8 years ago. These shoes have only been worn about 10 times and were still in excellent condition. Still..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "So, I started taking a log of the internet speeds with hotwire communications service in April of 2014. The average speed reading was 1.2 Mbs down. I pay like $40..."