filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I booked on line and paid for reserved seating as I was traveling with two children. There was no such thing as reserved seating. Bus arrived from New Orleans packed. I consulted the assistant who half looked at ticket, stored luggage, and drove the bus. He stated...

Megabus - Refund needed or ticket exchange

Shuttle canceled from Fort Wayne to Indianapolis and I have no way to make it there.
#1431932

Megabus - No credit

Called to request reissued tickets for next bus due to missed bus. Phone rep said that I could apply credit for ticket already purchased for tickets for next bus. She said I would only be charged a new booking fee. Then when we were done I asked to confirm my credit and she then said I would not receive credit. I have ridden megabus several times, and this seems unfair for a loyal customer.. My email is bluna65@gmail.com and my phone is (802) 922-0741. Thank you.
2.3
Show

Megabus - Great discussion. Friendly and very fast.

The customer service was great.
4.4

Megabus in Little Rock, Arkansas - I’m *** mad

First of all, this is my first damn experience and y’all ruined it. I purchased 3 tickets going from Memphis to Atlanta. The original time the bus was suppose to leave was 9:45. We get there and they tell us that the damn bus already left. I look around and it’s 40 other people that the bus missed as well. When we asked if we could get another bus, they didn’t do anything about it. I want my damn money back because I paid $212 *** dollars for this trip and they ended up leaving way before the time they were suppose to.

Megabus - Worst bus service ever

Customer service suck do not take this bus service. Always late they just don’t care taking people money and not providing customer service I hate mega bus period

Megabus in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Double charge

we were charged twice for a round trip. would like refunded for one.

Megabus in Durham, North Carolina - Bus from Durham to Fayetteville

Bus didn’t come god damn it

Megabus - My daughter missed her bus

When she arrived at the. Station the bus driver told her that her bus did not arrive they did not ecplain to her that her bus s hould read washington dc not charlotte nc
Show

Megabus - Poor *** service!

I guess you get what u pay for! They were late as ever! Omg I will just pay for a flight.