I rode the megabus for the first time the Monday prior to this incident with absolutely no issues.My text shows my 12:30pm bus was to be at the 4th St.
and Broadway location. I had no reason to think otherwise. after waiting 2hrs, I called the most disrespectful "customer service" I've ever encountered. That's when I was told the bus would be 90 min.
late and at another location but I was too late and must buy another ticket...I did for the 5:30pm bus. After an hour of no bus I called and was told it left at 5:36. I was at the new location since 5pm along with many other passengers. Finally after about another hour we were told the driver went to the wrong location.
We were finally allowed to board the 8:30pm bus, but of course our reserved tickets won't be honored. I finally made it home at 2:30am. The communication from customer service was horrible and they didn't care that families were waiting for hours and didn't know if we would ever get home. What is the purpose of this "customer service"?
Eventually they just started hanging up on us. Put yourself in our shoes...12:30pm to finally boarding at 8:30pm and for a very long time no one had a clue. I will never ride this megabus again because when you easily take my money for a ticket,(2 tickets, and claim it's my fault) but can't give me answers to simple question and obviously don't care that we are real people trying to get home to our families, your system is clearly broken! I hope this letter get to the right person and you all review the lack of communication between your drivers.
customer service and the actual paying customers.
Here is a picture of my 12:30pm bus schedule.I hope you do the right thing and refund my money!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad service
- Delay for over an hour
- No customer appreciation
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Megabus Bus Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I travelled through Etihad Airways from Ahmedabad to London via Abu Dhabi and my flight details were as below in August FLIGHT EY 227 - ETIHAD AIRWAYS– Ahmedabad to Abu Dhabi FLIGHT..."
- "Good day turckish airlines! I have very very very very complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I flue from San Fransisko- to Istambul- Kiev and I lost 2 bags !!!!only in 1 week, means today I finilly..."
- "I took megabus from Dallas to Houston.From Houston to New Orleans was so unbelievably cols, not just COLD,but FREEZING about 40 degrees and the fan was blowing. The driver said..."
- "I live in Arizona so I thought I would drive to their listed location in Gilbert, Arizona to check them out. Not a big surprise they do not exist! They..."
- "I personally packed and returned a replacement phone back to AT&T. Now, I am getting charged $600 for a phone that I shipped back. How does a phone get extracted..."
- "I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning. I agreed to have her bathed and such...."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."