San Antonio, Texas

I rode the megabus for the first time the Monday prior to this incident with absolutely no issues.My text shows my 12:30pm bus was to be at the 4th St.

and Broadway location. I had no reason to think otherwise. after waiting 2hrs, I called the most disrespectful "customer service" I've ever encountered. That's when I was told the bus would be 90 min.

late and at another location but I was too late and must buy another ticket...I did for the 5:30pm bus. After an hour of no bus I called and was told it left at 5:36. I was at the new location since 5pm along with many other passengers. Finally after about another hour we were told the driver went to the wrong location.

We were finally allowed to board the 8:30pm bus, but of course our reserved tickets won't be honored. I finally made it home at 2:30am. The communication from customer service was horrible and they didn't care that families were waiting for hours and didn't know if we would ever get home. What is the purpose of this "customer service"?

Eventually they just started hanging up on us. Put yourself in our shoes...12:30pm to finally boarding at 8:30pm and for a very long time no one had a clue. I will never ride this megabus again because when you easily take my money for a ticket,(2 tickets, and claim it's my fault) but can't give me answers to simple question and obviously don't care that we are real people trying to get home to our families, your system is clearly broken! I hope this letter get to the right person and you all review the lack of communication between your drivers.

customer service and the actual paying customers.

Here is a picture of my 12:30pm bus schedule.I hope you do the right thing and refund my money!

Review about: Megabus Bus Service.

I didn't like: Bad service, Delay for over an hour, No customer appreciation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Megabus Bus Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $36
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.