Megabus - Refunded,or more time to reschudule to travel

231 of 310 Megabus Reviews
Jul 26, 2012
review #334853

Had personal matters come up...(we All do) so vacation had was cancelled :(...Try to send an email to InQuiries.MegaBus.com for refund or reschudule for a later date,but was told I had to reschudule within 24hrs after my travel time!!

Please I ask for A refund??

My reservation summary order is AAGSIRI...Reservation Number is 33/34-7205-071512-M36-1430-PIT-WAS it came from my account...Email address Anderson.Sharon1966@yahoo.com Please can someone help me?this was my 1st experience with MegaBus,and I`m feeling very disappointed in how the out come is...

67077eb
Had an experience with Megabus?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Debbie

2 days ago Chicago, Illinois

I was charged twice, $51.00 and $56.75 which I wrote about below (Debbie) no information was given to me for the $51.00, yet on June 22nd, 2014 around 2:30 P.M. my daughter went on line and we order my Mega Bus ticket, Ref # (D) 70 - 32470 - M7 2100, my bank sent you a letter, returned that it did not happen, now sending you another statement with all the proof, that shows that you, Mega Bus, charged me twice.

Debbie

2 days ago Chicago, Illinois

God Bless, I called to check on a price check and a good day to leave, in trying to find out this information, they keep trying to talk me into purchase then, I keep telling them I just wanted to know the prices for the days I requested, which were on or around June 24th 2014, they gave me the prices and the days, also letting them know I had no money in the Bank at the time of calling which was on or around the 19th of June, which I placed the over the amount knowing that there prices change, my daughter went on line on Sunday, June 22nd on or around 2:30 P.M. and made my reservation at that time, I was charged twice $51.00 first, to which I was unaware and did not receive no reference # or any other inf, on the 22nd we received reference # and comformation #, prices, $56.75 yet both prices listed were taken out of my Bank account.

Jul 26

Good morning my reservation number is 19-8717-072514-M29-1125-PIT-PHI. Reservation summary for order ACUXAEY. My grandson became ill with viral infection and I was advised to plan a visit at a later date. This happened the morning I was to travel. Please consider my situation and advise on refund or reuse of ticket money. I am visiting from Idaho and would not be able to use the ticket money re schedule until sometime this winter. Thank you!
Mary My email address is mrstutz@filertel.com

Kay

Jul 03

Good afternoon,I am concern about my refund on my cridit for my reservation number 57/59-1046-062714-M24-0800-NEW-ROC that you charged me twice for the same trip ,please reply to this ,thank you .

Kay

Jul 03

good afternoon ,in reference of my reservation 57/59-1046-062714-m24-0800-NEW-ROC .i would like to know if u give me a cridit back, because u charged me twice for the same trip on two different cridit card ,I did made a complaint about this mistake, please reply thank you

spencer

Jun 29 Little Rock, Arkansas

MY NAME IS REGINA MCCLENDON IHAVE A RESERVATION FOR TUESDAY JULY 1 MUST CANCELL TAKING A DIFFERENT ROUTE GOING TO CHICAGO MY SISTER IS DYING MAY NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THE WEEK WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN GET A REFUND WILL USE MY RETURN TICKET MY ORDER NO IS AcucZYQ RESERVATION NO IS 52-8115-070114-M7-1720 LIT-CHI PURCHASE FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT DEBT CARD YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT wisewoman004@yahoo.com PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO THANKS

May 20

My name is Earnest Hale i paid for 3 round trip tickets for my family and i on may 18th and my return trip bck home to Texas the bus was supposed to leave at 4 but The bus didnt arrive till 5 and the bus driver was rude made everyone stand in a single file line and told us she had all the time in the world sp by then we didnt pull off until 5:30 spmy arrival timebck home was 1:20am with my child who had to be at school the next morning we were supposed to arrive hm at 11:45 which was a inconvience for my ride also my contact info is 817 899 1368 reservation 49/51_7019_051814_M76_1600_MEM_DGP

sammoe

May 09 St. Paul, Minnesota

HELLO MY NAME IS MR.SAMMY RANDLE AND IM A FREQUENT RIDER ON YOUR BUS.I LIKE THE MEGA BUS BUT I DONT LIKE YOUR SERVICES. HOW IS IT THAT WHEN YOU PURCHASE A TICKET YOU CANT GET YOUR MONEY BACK OR YOU CANT GET ON ANOTHER BUS WITHOUT ALL THE HASSLE. ANYWAY I PURCHASED 2 TICKETS ON MAY 6th 2014 & MY BUS LEFT WITHOUT HESITATION I JUST WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED TO ME WITH NO HESITATION. MY RESERVATION NUMBER IS 36 / 37-1883-050714-M4-2145-CHI-MSP. MY EMAIL SAMMYRANDLE@YMAIL.COM

tonya

Apr 26

Hi there megabus I should get a refund reservation num is 35-1452-042514-m4-2300-chi-mad my bus arrived in Chicago at 1230 and it supposed to get there at 1010 so I had to buy another ticket so can I be able to get my money back my email address is monican4711@gmail.com thank you

Patricia

Apr 23 Union, South Carolina

Hello this is a summary of my reservation. I bought this ticket for my niece to come home, she was on the street in Chicago Ill from 12:30 last night until 11:30 today. the bus was suppose to pick her up at 9:30 this morning. I do believe that I a due a refund or at least a some of my money back. My email address is sisbooker@msn.com. this is my first time using this source of transportation and I have truly been disappointed. I had bought two tickets on Monday and money was Lost because she was sent to the wrong place to catch the bus and now this young lady having to stand on the street an extra two hours waiting on the bus.
• Reservation number: 65-3414-042314-M9-0930-CHI-ATL
• Journey 1: Chicago, IL, Union Station S Canal St south of Jackson Blvd. to Atlanta, GA, MARTA Civic Center - 435 W Peachtree St NW
• Date: Wednesday April 23, 2014
• Passengers: 1
• Leaving: 9:30 AM • Arriving: 1:00 AM • Price: $55.00 World pay details follow Thank you, your payment was successful. Merchant's Reference: 33864027-1398215460034 World Pay Transaction ID: 3258530970 Please contact World Pay immediately if there has been a problem making your payment. Ticket Price: $55.00 Booking fee: $1.50 SMS charge: $0.25 Total Paid: $56.75

RITA

Apr 12 Minneapolis, Minnesota

I'M SORRY I JUST POSTED 2MINUTES AGO SICK DUE TO A VERY BAD COLD VIRUS LEAVING FROM MINNESOTA TO MADISON WISCONSIN TICKET NUMBER IS(415)815 4747 50-7049-041214-M4-1000.. (310) 879-8144 66-8799-041414-M4-1440 RETURN MADISON WISCONSIN TO MINNEAPOLIS. THE RIGHT EMAIL IS. laritazeba46@gmail.com..PLEASE REFUND PLEASE REFUND AND THANKS.. :?

RITA

Apr 12 Minneapolis, Minnesota

GOOD MORNING.. I CALLED MEGABUS. THEY TOLD ME I HAD TO EMAIL YOU.. MY TRIP ISLSCHEDULED FOR THIS MORNING AT TEN. WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT DUE TO I HAVE A REAL BAD COLD VIRUS. LEAVING FROM MINNESOTA TO MADISON WISCONSIN... TICKET NUMBER IS (415)8154747 50-7049-041214-M4-1000 . RETURN IS LARITA(310)879-8144 66-8799-041414-M4-1440 MAD-MIN.. CAN YOU PLEASE REFUND. PLEASE AND THANKS. MY EMAIL IS. laritazeba@gmail.com. :x

Tawana

Apr 05 Chicago, Illinois

Reservation #34-8704-040414-M8-1700-CHI-IOW
tawanabramlett @yahoo. com
773-820-1119
My bus didn't leave Chicago until 6:30, instead of 5:00 and I didn't have a ride
when I got to Iowa.

pat

Mar 19 Orlando, Florida

My name is patricia mitchell and I just made a payment to leave orlando to atl on the 25 may and I just found out that they dont put the time for the bus to go from atl to cle eland till early may my question is may I please get a refund cause I want to catch both buses on the same day

ro

Mar 18 Rochester, New York

Hi my name is romaila battiste my resveration #aclb3rq 41-4631-03914-m26-700 roc- new tomorrow needva refund

Bay-Bay

Mar 15 Chicago, Illinois

reservation number #ACHTRHY and 102-8823-031414-M7-1725-LiT-Chi it was scheduled to leave at 5:25 p.m. from L------A fill in the blanks and be here at C--------- and its not here at all to pick my son from the station because its Was 1hourLate picking him up in L----------A And 2 hours later getting to C--------- this is not acceptable I want my refund my money back Of $80.75 thank you :(

Joyce Oates-Davis

Mar 04 Windsor Mill, Maryland

Joyce Davis can be reach at joyinthrbronx@verizon.net or 443-844-1608 in ref to message or order num. ACGETQ, Thanks.

Joyce Oates-DAvis

Mar 04 Windsor Mill, Maryland

I had a reservation for Sunday March 2nd.I was unable to make the trip because of an emergency, I call the contact number the same night I made the reservation to cancel it and was this this address to connect with the proper agency. The order number is: A C G E T Q. The reservations numbers are: 33-336-030214-M 31-0715-BAL-PHI.& 65-8690-030214-M31-2100-PHI-BAL. I would love to be rescheduled for Sunday March 9th. Same time ,same place. Thank you very much for your time and reconsideration. Joyce Davis, Windsor Mill MD.

Pissed

Dec 30, 2013 Memphis, Tennessee

I do not appreciate y'all customer service at all...when doing business phone service or in personal service is better...for future reference....to the point, for a bus to deny me my service to ride a bus that I have paid for is so unprofessional I didn't arrive in time of the loading of the other passengers however I was there on time...the fact that the bus left and came back to pick up more bags and still didn't allow me to get on is so ***....I have sat and waited over 10 mins because the bus was running late and wasn't offer no kind of refund or anything so I'm not understanding why it's so difficult for a bus to at least wait 5 to 10 mins after delay to leave its stations due to difficult with passengers have traffic problems or etc!!!!!! I'm not sure if it's the driver of the bus or that's the rule but you guys would be losing a lot of business!!!!! I'm not asking for an refund im asking for a reschedule without having to pay for another reservation.....thank you!!!!

Showing 1-20 of 28 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Megabus.
Filing a new complaint about
×