Megabus - Dirty MuthaFukas
If you miss your bus no matter what the reason is MegaBus will not refund nor put you on another bus with the money they already have but they want you to purchase a new ticket.SO *** UP
*** MEGABUS Not to mention they leave you outside for over three hours with no stores open, no shelter, no food, no restrooms, no nothing hope you don't have kids.
And they keep it freezing cold on the bus. I wouldn't recommend MegaBus to no one. It was the worst bus experience ever.
You also have to wait outside in the rural areas waiting on the bus.NO GO!!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "At this this very moment I am stuck in the state of Tennessee along with my 3 year old daughter and my 9 month old daughter... We were suppose..."
- "Bought a lower level seat because Im disabled. Amtrak #28 from PDX to Shelby, MT Female conductor refused to seat me in lower level. She yelled at me for stating..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- " I Purchased a tool on 7-21-15. It arrived late and damaged. Asked for money back. Seller finally agreed to refund if I sent product back to them. I sent..."
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."
- "Hi, there! I wanted to let you know that I received my wig just yesterday. The package was kept fine and the moment I opened the box, I loved the..."